Since I am bored I made up a short list of some the things I think guys should look for when trying to spot that real country girl or cowgirl. So I give you my:
Top 10 ways to tell if that girl is a real country girl.
1. Her favorite shoes are her cowgirl boots, they are filthy, scuffed up, leave a trail of manure, and probably have spurs attached.
2. Her entire schedule revolves around the feeding, care and riding, of her horses.
3. Her "Little white tank top" has green slobber stains on it.
4. While she may own some cute little shorts, they are not everyday attire because lets face it, you cannot stack bales of hay in shorts.
5. She can toss a bale of hay further than you can.
6. She expects that if you try to pass yourself off as a cowboy, you had better be able to ride and rope at least as well as she does.
7. Her hands are more callused than yours
8. She can back a horse trailer into the tiniest spot on the first try.
9. It is not unusual for her to smell like fly spray instead of perfume.
And the very best way to tell if that girl is a real country girl......
10. At that moment when things got hot and heavy, and you reached back and unclasped her bra....a handful of hay fell out of her bra and into your lap.
I'm sure there are lots of things I am forgetting. If anyone wants to add to my list feel free to comment.