Hooking up with Nancy again this week for some random thoughts for Friday.
1. At night when I am driving home, sometimes the urge to play "Pac Man" with the road construction markers is almost irresistible.
2. I hate dusting, but live in the dustiest place on earth.
3. My house decorating plan is as follows: Write down your ten favorite decorating themes, then use them all sporadically through your house. Make sure nothing matches and that way everything will match...by not matching.
4. I secretly would love to drive in a demolition derby just one time. But then they say you can't do it just once and I'm afraid I'd become addicted.
5. When I was a kid and wold go visit my grandparents in Louisiana, on of my favorite things to do was to pick pecans from and around their big pecan tree. I love fresh pecans. Cannot stand the store bought ones. I want a pecan tree so badly. Recently I saw some kids down the road doing the same thing in their grandpas tree. Now, I really want a pecan tree!
I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. I know I'm going to!