I'm jumping on a band wagon...but it looks like a fun band wagon, where every Friday you post five random thoughts about what ever you want and then you can link it to A rural Journal Which I have never been to until today. I found it through Go West Feral Woman.
So anyway here are my 5.
1. I love that school is out. I hate having to make my kids adhere to a schedule and the fight over homework.
2. I am terrified that I won't be able to find a job in Arizona.
3. I have 4 best friends but none of them have ever met. They are each from a separate chapter in my life. It is my goal to bring all my best friends together. I sure hope they don't fight over me! Tee hee!
4. I am an avid rock collector. I have been collecting rocks since I was a small child and have a ton of them. Where ever I go, they also go. People don't like to help me move because of it! I don't get to travel out of the country but I have friends that do so I always ask them to bring me a rock. I have rocks from Hong Kong, Germany, Amsterdam, Aruba, Africa, and I forget where else. MK is in Haiti right now and hopefully will remember to bring me one from there as well. About 20 years ago a gal I knew was going to Africa, and I asked her to bring me a rock. But I did not see her again until about a year or so ago. When we finally ran into each other again, she handed me a beautiful fossilized sea shell. It was the rock that she had been carrying around for 20 years. I was blown away. Somehow she always knew we would see each other again.
5. I hate melons. All Melons. I can't stand watermelon, cantaloupe, or honey dew. Some days when it is really hot I think that some melon would taste really good, so I will try a piece. I still spit it out and say UGH!