Well we are finally in AZ, and I am sitting in Apache Junction soaking up some AC waiting for my son to get off work so we can go unload some stuff at the new house. Meanwhile here is my Random 5 for this Friday which are a direct result of the drive here.
1. Am I the only one perplexed about the telephone poles in NM? They are only like 5 feet tall. WHY?
2. I think that "Wagon Mound" is a cool name for a town and it would be cool to live there.
3. Why do teenage boys fart so much?
4. We saw a ton of old abandoned little farm/ranch houses along the highway. I want to know what happened to those families. Were they bought out so the high way could go in? Did the younger generations abandoned the ranches for lives in a city? I really need to know.
5. I can listen to my IPOD for hours and never hear the same song twice, but it doesn't make the drive go any faster. But if I put on just my Jalan Crossland playlist and listen to only his 5 cd's the drive goes by in double time.