Following with A Rural Journal Here are my 5 random facts for Friday.
1. I have decided that I need a wife. One that cooks, cleans, sews, irons, and does all kinds of nice domestic stuff. Its not that I cannot do these things, they are just so low on my priority list, they rarely seem to get done. Especially now, with everything we have going on with the move. My house is starting to look like an episode of hoarders! I am however, quite good at making sure the stalls stay clean, the barn is clean, dog yard poop free, horse trailer is organized, animals are all cared for, yard gets mowed...you know, all the important things!
2. I'm pretty sure I am not only a terrible house keeper, but I am also a terrible mother.
3. I used to sell truck parts for a living. I am quite good at it, but I hate it. Now I am an office manager for a truck parts company, but everyone knows I know how to sell parts so they still try to get me to do it. I fight it kicking and screaming every step of the way.
4. My co-workers take paid smoke breaks, I take paid blog breaks. In fact I'm getting paid to write this post right now. But I have timed it. I spend less time blogging than they do smoking!
5. When I was a kid I had a dream where my dad and I were fishing on a boat and a huge shark jumped up on the boat and was trying to chomp us into bite sized pieces as we slid down the deck into its mouth. I told my brother about the dream and he told me I was a whack job. 2 years later they came out with the movie Jaws. I saw the movie, and wondered how to collect royalties for them stealing my dream. Also for years I could not swim anywhere I could not see below me.