I'm a little ahead of myself but will be driving super fast on Friday, to get back to WY and pick up ponies, so here we go!
Linking up to Nancy @ A Rural Journal some good stuff going on over there...go check it out.
1. I have redefined the word sexy...but will do a whole post on that later.
2. The scariest part of driving from WY to AZ is going through the Navajo Indian Reservation at night. They let their ponies run loose EVERYWHERE! In town, out of town and after dark they seem to like to congregate on the edge of the highways. I almost hit more than one. Seriously freaked me out.
3. The cell service inside our new house is awful...I think that might be a good thing!
4. Holy moly! My son said he missed me!
5. I purchased an audio book from hoofprints.com. It is called Healing Shine, by Michael Johnson. OMG! probably one of the best books I have ever heard in my life. It is a spiritual journey of a man and a horse, and how this horse teaches him to "listen" and "ask", while he is attempting to teach the horse to rope. I strongly urge everyone to go and buy the book now. I think the audio version is a touch better simply because it is read by the author which gives it a whole extra level of intensity.
Until next time folks!