Friday, December 13, 2013

National Day of the Horse

In my world, pretty much everyday is "the day of the horse"  Even if I don't ride or spend much time with them that day, they consume my thoughts always.   I know it is pretty much the same for all horse people.

I always feel sorry for people I meet for the first time. It usually goes like this.

"Hi nice to meet you, my name is Cindy, can I show you pictures of my horse? Wanna know what he did today?  Hey wait, where are you going?  Come back!  But you didn't hear the story yet....!"

But today is National Day of the Horse and there is a Facebook Page dedicated to it.

Here is the link if you have not seen it yet.

Lots of neat stories on there today.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I am the same way! I could talk about my horse all day long. Non horse people are at first intrigued, but get tired after a while, when I could go on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on facebook earlier and thought hmm, cool! Did not know about it before , but like you every day for me is "day of the Horse "

    ReplyDelete