I haven't done this in a while, so since Nancy is back with hers, I think I will jump back in as well.
1. I love having a Christmas tree, but don't really enjoy the part of setting it up and trying to decorate it. I also am not good at picking out a tree. Mine are usually dead before I get them home.
2. Sometimes I entertain the idea of looking for another horse, now that Danny is gone. But what would I do with one? I can barely afford the ones I have. Then I think, "well I could get one that isn't a problem horse and maybe have a horse I could compete on. Then Trax could be a trail horse which is what he enjoys." But that is the crazy in me talking. No new horses....for now.
3. I do not miss the snow and the cold of WY. But I do miss sitting next to our pellet stove with a good book when it is cold and snowy outside.
4. When I moved to WY my ex husband taught me how to ski. I'm not big on winter sports but I can stay upright and survive a green diamond (medium) run. Yet once we split up I never went skiing again and did not miss it. Now we live 6 hours from the nearest ski resort, and I suddenly find myself wishing I could go ski. Clearly there is something wrong with me.
5. If I could have any material item I wanted for Christmas it would be this, I think. It is an original pastel by Tillman Goodan done in the 40's.