1. I'm still pretty stressed most of the time...except when things like this happen. When I see the world through his ears, life is good. It is better than good....it is perfect.
2. At least one person who visits my blog will recognize this view. (and my riding partner and I discussed how awesome it would be if that person could come with us to ride in the desert some day)
3. Trax enjoys wandering through the desert much more than working in the arena, even if it does hurt is feeties a bit more. We did manage to find plenty of soft stuff to ride in so that he could walk normally. He was a good good boy for me today.
4. There is a trail head on the way up to Globe called "Picket Post" I am determined to get up there this fall some time. Just as soon as I get something on my ponies feeties.
5. I just got home from work and my own feeties are killing me, so I totally understand how my ponies feel about the rocky terrain. I promise, my faithful steeds, that your new shoes will come even before my own.