Saturday, September 21, 2013

Nightmares

Last night I had a terrible dream.


It was time to feed my horses.


And it was snowing like crazy.


I got rid of all of my super cold weather horse blankets.


I couldn't find any winter jackets for myself.



I couldn't find any boots.



And my ex-husband was there having a support group for men on why women are stupid.
(hence the word "ex")


Luckily it was just a dream, and it is not snowing and my ex is no where near here.  So I am headed out for my morning equine ritual and then off to Wickenburg for Simon's football game.

Just for the record, I would not mind the drive to the game if my son was permitted to play more than one down per game.  I mean I'll be the first to admit that he is not the best player on the team, but the team has not won a single game so clearly none of the players are all that good (like any self respecting parent I blame the coaches)  and so it probably wouldn't get too much worse if they let him play a little.  But one of the rules of this league is that if we don't like it, we can mention it to the coaches but the decision is still their own.


Have not been able to ride at all this week, not since Monday anyways, Maybe tomorrow night.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, we went through that with our kids' sports. There was even one year in which my son's team won every baseball game that he pitched, but he still spent way too much time on the bench compared to other players. I remember summer league softball required out of state travel, and that was a real bummer when our daughter didn't even get to play. Waste of money and time.

    It did actually snow here one night last winter. Maybe I shouldn't tell you that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ex sounds like an A$$ glad it was just a bad dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate nightmares! I've had them all my life, but they're not as bad as they used to be. I try not to think about them once I wake up...if I don't pay them any attention, I believe I overpower them. I have to believe that because some of them have been so life-like and real, I can't forget. So, I love your new blog title and pictures. What we believe really does make a difference, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete