I am fearful today.
1. Danny is losing weight rapidly and it scares me.
2. Sassy's vet visit is today, and I am worried what we will find.
3. Butch is erupting in lesions around all his mucus membranes, that worries me too. I suspect it is either cancer or canine lupus.
4. Both Mason and Smarty Pants have either been bit by something or gotten something under their skin which has left an open wound. I started treating with Vetrycin last night, along with some bitter yuck to keep them from licking. But I fear another vet bill is on its way.
5. I am still only working part time, not getting enough hours, cannot seem to find a second part time job that does not involve telemarketing (which I will do if I have too) and my animals are all falling apart. I am afraid I am going to have to start selling stuff off to stay afloat. Meaning my car, my artwork collection, any antiques I have that are worth anything.
There is my random five....not all that random after all I guess.
Linking up with Nancy at http://www.aruraljournal.com/