Thank to Marissa, I have been thinking about my gratitude list and thought I would share it with you all today.
Ten things I am grateful for:
1. My boys...all of them, young, old and in between.
2. My family, close and extended, and especially the ones who were brave enough to marry into this family!
3. dog hair on my floor(and every where else)- for it means I am lucky enough to have three wonderful Labradors.
4. Horse poop- because with that comes my equine friends, fleet of feet and a soft look in their eyes to greet me every morning. (saying "where is our food lady?")
5. good friends, that I have known for years and whom I have recently met. You have all touched my life in wonderful ways.
6. A long list of things to do. It means I'm still capable of getting up off my butt and taking care of life, and still capable of setting and meeting goals.
7. dirty dishes- because it means we have food to eat.
8. An outrageous fuel bill, because it means I have vehicles to drive (which has not always been the case)
9. bills to pay because I have a wonderful home to live in, and I know where I will lay my head each night. (which has not always been the case)
10. My recovery- still going strong and damn proud of it! it will be ten years in May!