Friday, November 23, 2012

WARNING WARNING CAMERA CARD FULL!!!

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!
DANGER!!!!
YOUR CAMERA CARD IS FULL!!!
(picture robot with flailing arms rolling through out the room)

Ok so maybe it wasn't quite like that, but pretty close in my mind. 
I went out to ask each horse what they were thankful for and get a pose from each one for my Thanksgiving Day post.  I got one pic snapped (of a fence) and my camera went all robotic on me, telling be to delete some pictures.

 YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT??????

Um....yeah, I don't ever delete pictures, so I need to run and buy a new card. 
Oh awesome....its Black Friday!  Just the day I DO NOT want to grace a store with my presence. 

So I did ask the horses what they were thankful for, and this is what I got.
(sorry I don't have pics to back it up)

Killian-  "I am thankful for food, and rest.  Lots and lots of rest"

Sassy-  "I am thankful that my front foot doesn't hurt anymore" (then she demonstrated by running around and kicking her heels up)

Trax-  "I am thankful that you haven't put a saddle on me in FOREVER!"
(he said this over his shoulder, as he took off just in case I was going to catch him)

Danny-  "I am thankful for warm sunshine and a soft place to lay in my pasture"
                "Oh and senior feed- I am soooo thankful for Senior feed!"


So I had to ask, "Are any of you thankful for your new barn?"

Danny said, "Yeah its alright"
Trax said, "No, cuz you built cages, and I just know you are going to catch me in one."

Trax was right.  I fed him this morning and then penned him in.  He is getting ridden today.
My trainer/friend stopped by yesterday after being down at the arena all morning.  He made sure I knew how awesome it was.  We are going to meet up there today.  Providing I only have to work till noon. (yes I am "working" right now)

I will do my best to have pics, with any luck they will not be pictures of me doing a face plant!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment