Monday, March 11, 2013

Arizona House Update

I have not posted any news about the Arizona house yet because I have been just sort of waiting to see how things were going to go.  We had the appraisal done, and it came in a bit lower than what they were asking. Plain and simple we decided it wasn't a good idea to pay more than the appraisal price, and told them so. To  our complete and total surprise, they agreed to drop the price!  So now we are in the "inspection period" and as long as everything comes back good, we should be able to close in 30 days.  Of course there is still that "if factor" but I really think it is going to work out this time.  

Hopefully I haven't just jinxed us!

Once the inspections come back and we are pretty positive that we are going to close on it, I will post some pictures.


  1. How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures.

  2. OMG! Just got an email from my most wonderful realtor....once the inspections come back we close on Tuesday!!!! Not tomorrow, but next Tuesday.

  3. Oh, that's such good news!! How super exciting!!