I had a post put up yesterday, but deleted it, as I realized it that it gave out general financial information about TC which he might not want all over the internet. I really need to learn to think before I post! LOL
For those of you that responded I thank you for your input, you both gave some good food for thought.
With that in mind I will say that we decided to put in our offer on our dream house in AZ, and are keeping our fingers crossed. If everything goes according to plan we could be moving this summer, and be opening a small boarding stable with a very nice riding arena. We should know today. If they do not accept the offer, we will move on and keep looking for the right place for us, knowing that God has something different in mind for us.
Worst case scenario we will not board horses but just have a great place to live and ride, and I will continue to work a 9-5'er and it will be ok. No matter what, it will be ok.